How to Apply as an International Student
To apply, please visit the Confederation College International application portal. There, you will create an account with OCAS (Ontario College Application Services) so that you can gain access to our application system and be able to review up-to-date information on the processing of your paperwork.
Please note that this portal is separate from the domestic Ontario Colleges website. International students must use the above link to apply; DO NOT apply through Ontario Colleges, which is for domestic students.
Please have the following documentation ready when you apply. You can return at any time to complete your application if you are waiting for any further paperwork.
- Copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas and/or degrees, in their original language AND translated into English;
- Copy of your English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (Academic IELTS or TOEFL preferred); and
- A copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details).
The application fee of $95.00 and may be paid through the application portal via credit card. For more information on tuition costs, and other fees, check out our Fees section.
If you are an agent applying on behalf of a student and you do not have a signed agreement with us, please contact one of our in-country representatives:
- China - email@example.com
- India - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Korea - email@example.com
- Ukraine - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vietnam - email@example.com
- All Other – firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2018 Program Waitlist
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician/Technology
- Aviation Technician - Aircraft Maintenance
- Culinary Management
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Developmental Service Worker – Accelerated
- Early Childhood Education
- Embedded Systems
- Engineering Business and Safety Management
- Environmental Technician
- Film Production
- Forest Ecosystem Management Technician
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- International Business Management
- Leadership for Healthcare Professionals
- Leadership in Global Business Practices
- Medical Lab Assistant
- Native Child and Youth - Accelerated
- Recreation Therapy - Accelerated
Suspended Programs September 2018
- Child and Youth Care
- Civil Engineering