Admission to Confederation College is a competitive process; seats in popular programs fill quickly. Follow the four easy steps below to ensure you submit a complete application package.
4 Steps To Apply At Confederation College (for International Students)
- Complete the Online Application Form (for International Students) …
- Fill in all the required fields (marked with *) and click the “Submit” button
- Send us electronic copies (PDF or JPEG files) of the following documents:
- copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas and/or degrees, in their original language AND translated into English;
- copy of your English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (Academic IELTS or TOEFL preferred). If you do not have a test result, inform us of your anticipated test date; and
- a copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details).
- An application fee of $95.00; fee is payable by credit card, bank draft or by electronic funds transfer and is non-refundable.
For more information on tuition costs, and other fees, check out our Fees section.
Alternatively, if you wish to download and complete a paper application form, you can download the paper-based International Student Application Form (pdf) here…
Waitlisted Programs - January 2018 Intake
Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering
Engineering Business and Safety Management
Human Resources Management
Industrial Manufacturing Processes
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions for Small Business
International Business Management
Leadership for Healthcare Professionals
Leadership in Patient Support