You have made a great choice by deciding to apply to Confederation College. The following outlines the steps you must follow to complete your application.
- Complete and submit this online application form.
Submit electronic copies (PDF or JPEG files) of the following documents:
- copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas, in their original language AND translated into English;
- copy of your English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (IELTS or TOEFL preferred). If you do not have a test result, inform us of your anticipated test date; and
- a copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details).
These documents can be sent to: email@example.com
3. Pay the $95 application fee.
- If you wish to pay by credit card (Visa or Master Card), please call +1 (807) 475-6467 to verify, or e-mail details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For payment by bank draft, money order, or electronic bank transfer, (EFT) refer to How To Make A Payment for instructions.
The personal information requested on this form is collected, used and/or disclosed in accordance with the relevant statutory and regulatory provisions of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act R.S.O. 1990, c E.2 and the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 O. Reg 34/03. The information that is being provided will be used to determine your eligibility to apply to Confederation College. Should you have any questions concerning your personal information please contact the Privacy Officer at (807) 475-6267. Confederation College is committed to the protection of the personal privacy of all individuals.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) must be answered.