Confederation College offers a number of financial scholarships, bursaries and awards to students to assist with their educational costs. These are given out based on financial need, academic achievement or extra-curricular/community involvement. On average, student awards exceed $400,000 each year.
Applications will be available in the spring and summer for first-year students. Applications for in-program scholarships, bursaries and awards will be available during the fall semester.
2018-19 In-Program Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards application is now available!
Deadline to apply: December 21, 2018 @ 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Go to http://banner-ssb.confederationcollege.ca/.
- Click on “Enter Secure Area”.
- Log in with “username” and “password”.
- Click on “Answer a Survey”.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete your application!
All required supporting documentation must be received by noon on December 21, 2018. Supporting documentation can be submitted by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 2018-19 In-Program Awards.
- Fax to (807) 473-3731
- Drop off at the Information HUB (Thunder Bay only)
For further information please visit www.confederationcollege.ca/financial-aid/scholarships-bursaries-awards-financial-aid.