You are here
How/Why I Become a Teacher
- I’ve been inspired by great teachers along my educational path and want to pay that inspiration forward.
- I enjoy learning and in order to teach something well, a good grasp on the material is needed. Teaching forces me to be fluent in the content.
- I’m passionate about digital and media literacy and utilizing technology and want to share that passion with students!
My Educational Background & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Arts in Theology
- Master of Arts in Professional Communications
My Relevant Experience in the Field
- 7+ years working directly in “new” (re: digital/social) media
- 10+ years making websites
High School Computer Science & Web Development teacher - 4 years
My Hobbies & Other Interests
- Squash, reading, mountain biking, traveling, family time
I played an extra in:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- GB 319 Social Media and Internet Marketing