You are here
I teach the Communications (CS 007) course in various programs in the School of Business, Hospitality and Media Arts.
My insight & words of advice regarding this field of study
Being able to communicate effectively is critically important in ALL fields of study - as well as in life and work after college.
How/Why I Become a Teacher
My teaching career really started when I moved to South Korea after graduation. I discovered that I really loved planning interactive lessons that motivated my students to be active participants in class.
My Educational Background & Qualifications:
- HBA and MA English Literature, Lakehead University
- Certificate in Teaching English Language to Adults (CELTA), Cambridge
- TESL Canada Federation Professional Certificate (Standard One, Permanent)
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations Certificate, Confederation College
Awards & Recognition:
- Innovative Teaching Award, Confederation College TLC