What is Distance Education?
Distance Education allows students across Ontario to participate in specified courses via Internet connection in real time using web conferencing platforms and/or video conferencing technology.
Students access classes from their home, any campus or Contact North site on a specific date and time each week.
Postsecondary Programs Starting Winter 2018
Business, Hospitality & Media Arts (Full-Time)
- Business Fundamentals (Full-time)
- Business, General (Full-time)
- Business Accounting (Full-time)
- Business Human Resources (Full-time)
- Business Marketing (Full-time)
Health and Community Services
- General Arts and Science Certificate (Full-time)
- Aboriginal Canadian Relations (Full-time and Part-time)
- Personal Support Worker (Part-time)
Flexible Learning Options Online; Part-time and Full-time
- Autism and Behavioural Sciences
- Diabetes Education
- HR Management - Post Diploma
- Library and Information Technician
- Office Administration
To apply for any of the these programs go to www.ontariocolleges.ca.