The Dental Clinic provides preventative dental hygiene services to the community of Thunder Bay, students and some staff of Confederation College.
What we can do for you:
- We welcome clients of all ages.
- Appointments and treatments are based on your individual needs and may include an oral assessment, oral health education, cleaning/scaling, radiographs, sealants, polishing, nutritional counseling, fluoride, and desensitizing.
- Fabrication of whitening trays and sports mouth guards are offered at an additional fee.
- All care is provided by Dental Hygiene and Level II Dental Assisting students and supervised by faculty and staff that are registered professionals.
- Download: John Andrews Foundation Dental Clinic - Preventative Oral Health Services Promo (257 kb, pdf) …
Confederation College Thunder Bay Campus in the new REACH Atrium (first floor) of the main Shuniah building room D101. [ Maps… ]
To book an appointment, or for more information
John Andrews Foundation Dental Clinic
Phone: (807) 475-6436