- Crowshoe, C. (2005). Sacred Ways of Life Traditional Knowledge.
- Hanson, P.G. & Smylie, J. (2006). Knowledge Translation (KT) for Indigenous Communities: A Policy Making Toolkit.
- Kahnawake Schools Diabetes Prevention Project. (2007). Code of Research Ethics.
- Ministry of Indian Affairs and Northern Development and Federal Interlocutor for Metis and Non-Status Indians Ottawa. (2007). First Nations Communications Toolkit.
- National Aboriginal Health Organization. (2007). OCAP: Ownership, Control and Possession.
- Aboriginal Health Research Review Committee. (2003). Guidelines for Ethical Aboriginal Research.
- Kenny, C. (2004). A Holistic Framework for Aboriginal Policy Research.
- The Ontario Public Service. (2013). Ontario’s Differentiation Policy Framework for Postsecondary Education.
- The Ontario Public Service. (2014). Implementation Plan. Ontario First Nation, Metis, and Inuit Education Policy Framework.
- Ministry of Education. (2007). First Nation, Metis, and Inuit Education Policy Framework.
- Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. (2011). Aboriginal Postsecondary Education and Training Policy Framework.
- Canadian Council on Learning. (2009). The State of Aboriginal Learning in Canada: A Holistic Approach.
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada. (2012). Key Policy Issues in Aboriginal Education: An Evidence-Based Approach.
- Higher Education Quality Council of Canada. (2010). Promising Practices: Increasing and Supporting Participation for Aboriginal Students in Ontario.
- House of Commons Canada. (2007). No Higher Priority: Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education in Canada. Report on the Standing Committee on Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development.
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC)
- Anishinabek Nation
- Association of Iroquois and Allied Indians (AIAI)
- Assembly of First Nations (AFN)
- Chiefs of Ontario (COO)
- First Nations Education Council
- Grand Council of Treaty #3
- Matawa First Nation
- Metis Nation of Ontario (MNO)
- Native Women’s Association of Canada (NWAC)
- Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN)
- Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres (OFIFC)
- Ontario Native Education Counselling Association (ONECA)
- Northern Nishnawbe Education Council (NNEC)
- Seven Generations Education Institute