Have you …
- Checked the Potential Graduate List (posted starting April 1) to ensure your name is listed and spelled correctly. If you do not want your name listed, please click here.
- Checked the time and date for your ceremony. For the Thunder Bay Ceremony plan to arrive 1 ½ hours prior to the ceremony.
- Ordered your Gown and Associate Hood - Thunder Bay only (link to order your gown will be provided through email starting April 1)
- Checked your account balance in the College Information System (Banner) to ensure your balance is zero. If you owe the college money, your diploma or certificate will not be released to you.
- Checked the Frequently Asked Questions about Convocation.
- Notified Registration Services if you are attending Convocation at a different campus. Please only fill in this form if you wish to attend a campus ceremony other than the campus you are attending.
- Advised Registration Services if you require any special assistance on Graduation Day.