Textbooks for OntarioLearn courses:
- Textbooks for courses that begin with “OL” (e.g., OL090) can be found using the list on the following website: http://www.confederationcollege.ca/continuing-education/online-learning/…
Textbooks/Materials for All Other Courses
Order by web:
- Go to the Follett website
- Under the BOOKS heading click GO
- Under the TEXTBOOK heading click GO
- Under the Select Department pulldown, scroll through to the first two letters of your course code, ie. AC or BA or CE, left click
- Click Next
- Under Select Course pulldown, scroll through to the course number, ie. 102, left click
- Click Next
- Under Select Code pulldown, scroll through to the section number, ie 99 or 98, left click
- Click Next.
- Select ‘used’ or ‘new’
- Select Add to cart and add another course to continue ordering your other texts and material OR
- select Add to cart and go to Cart to end
Order by Phone:
Call (807) 475-6225 or toll free 1-877-295-3851. If the bookstore staff is on another call or not available, leave a message by stating your order. Please speak slowly and clearly. State your name and spell it, full address, city, postal code, student number. Next state each course, section number and complete information about texts and materials required.
Order in Person:
Follett is located in Confederation College, on the first floor of the Shuniah Building. You can view a map of the Shuniah Building …
Methods of Payment
The bookstore will accept Mastercard, Visa or American Express. You can also pay by money order or certified cheque. Texts will not be shipped until payment has been processed. The bookstore will contact you twice if there is a problem processing the payment. If you have not received your texts in 8 working days, call the bookstore.
Textbooks for Full-Time Distance Education (DE)
Full-time DE students will be provided with a textbook list.