- 19 years of age or older or
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (E/C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) program - LBS level 5 Communications and LBS level 4 Mathematics.
Other Recommended Skills/Experience:
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Students who struggle with communication or whose first language is not English are encouraged to explore upgrading options
Computer Skills (e.g. word processing, data management, internet access)
Students should be familiar with computers, word processing, and email based systems prior to considering this program.